If you copy and paste multi-line text into a Excel cell, Excel pastes into multi-row or multi-column data. This blog tip is to show how to paste a text into a cell and preserve the tabs and paragraphs into the same cell.
1. Copy your multi-line text (Control-C)
2. On Excel, Select the cell and click on Formula bar and paste text. OR Select the cell, press F2 and paste the text.
Hope it helped you. Enjoy
Microsoft ditched the start-menu in Windows 8. I get that. BUT we used to get to the start-up folder using start-menu, so we can place few shortcuts to start automatically when we log in. How the hell am I going to find it in the GUI? No where.
I searching around and found where the heck is start-up folder. Its under freaking “C:\ProgramData” folder. Copy the following path and paste it in run box (Windows +R)
Place your software/program shortcuts here.
Pre-requisites: 7-Zip software (Download it from here: http://7-zip.org/), Windows 2012 (R2) ISO (or Windows 8.1 ISO), 8GB or more USB disk
- Open Command Prompt in elevated mode (Run as Administrator)
- Type diskpart and press Enter
- Type list disk and press Enter. Note the list of existing disks.
- Insert the USB Disk
- Type list disk and press enter again. Note the new disk showed up which is our USB disk. I assume the new disk is 2 for example purpose.
- Type select disk X where X is your USB disk. E.g., select disk 2. Press Enter.
- Type clean and press enter.
- Type create partition primary and press enter to create primary partition 1.
- Type select partition 1 and press enter.
- Type active and press enter to make the partition 1 active
- Type format fs=ntfs and press enter. This will format the partition 1 as NTFS volume.
- Type assign and press enter to assign the USB disk to a drive letter.
- Now right click on Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows 8.1 ISO file, select 7-Zip –> Extract Files…
- Select your USB disk to extract the ISO contents to the USB disk
That’s all. Boot the server or computer using the bootable USB disk.
Did it help you? Leave me a Thanks.