Wish you had different wallpapers for each monitor on your computer? Is one of your big monitor doesn’t display the wallpaper correctly due to different sized monitors? No worries..there is free software, named WallMaster, does the job.
WallMaster provides the following features:
- Completely independent selection of wallpapers for each screen
- Random selection of wallpapers based on a user defined directory
- User defined interval for changing wallpapers
- Selection of a different background color for different monitors
- Multiple options for placing a wallpaper on a screen
- Centers image, cropping it to the limitations of the screen
- Stretch the image to take up the entire screen, distorting aspect ratio
- Stretch the image to take up the entire screen, maintaining aspect ratio
- This may result in either horizontal or vertical bars around the image
- Center an image when it is smaller than the screen, otherwise use StretchRatio
- Dynamically discovers screen the number of screens
- Resize images automatically when the screen resolution changes
- Hides in notification tray on minimize
Head over to http://wallmaster.codeplex.com/ to download the software.