How many times you get this error message when you try to delete or move a folder or file?
OR you may get one of the following error messages depending on the OS flavors.
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
No worries. There is a freeware program that can unlock the folder or file, so you can move on with your life other un-important things.
Head over to Unlocker